I really enjoyed reading your post and seeing your photos, I especially liked the stained glass coloring pages! My kids would love to do those, thank you for the idea!
There is a lot of detail but the black lines help to separate the marker color. Our older children (12, 14, 16) had an easy time. The 9 and 6 year old did fine. The 4 year old enjoyed it but got a little tired and decided to use brown for most of the picture! :)
I really enjoyed reading your post and seeing your photos, I especially liked the stained glass coloring pages! My kids would love to do those, thank you for the idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! I found the book at Amazon. Blessings, Roxie
ReplyDeleteI second Kathy, those stained glass colouring pages look like a great idea - I might hold that in reserve for when my children are a little older.
ReplyDeleteThere is a lot of detail but the black lines help to separate the marker color. Our older children (12, 14, 16) had an easy time. The 9 and 6 year old did fine. The 4 year old enjoyed it but got a little tired and decided to use brown for most of the picture! :)
DeleteRoxie I had a lot of fun looking through and catching up in your pictures, God bless!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you stopped by! :)
DeleteBeautiful pictures on this post! And I too love the stained glass coloring pages- they turned out great.
ReplyDeleteI love red more and more - especially in winter, when it's so cheery.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute garbage-picker! What a smile! :)
ReplyDelete