Whilst capturing pictures of the abounding blooms,
I realized our 18 month old received the genetic predisposition toward bug love.
Our little love bug is officially obsessed with catching crawly things, especially earthworms.
I am told not all little boys spend their days looking for creepy crawlies.
Our landscaping efforts have always provided shelter for little creatures.
And little boys can't resist the fact that
there just might be something interesting under that rock or brick.
He's received proper training under the finest experts and tutors.
He's happiest with a fist of wiggly worms.
It does keep him in one spot for extended periods.
Maybe we'll get an entomologist out of one of these boys.
A landscaper would be helpful too!
only a landscaper puts the bricks in....not out! gracie was just telling me all about this today, lol. I love that you have all these boys with a passion for nature!
ReplyDelete