Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Curriculum Peace


I think I've found it.
For this year anyway.

We are enjoying this memory work as a foundation to the rest of our learning.


Our memory board helps us review each day.

 

We are using Teaching Textbooks for math.
Seton for religion.
Apologia for science.


Our density experiment lead us to some research on the Dead Sea.


has been helpful for good reads for the time period we are studying.

It's a simple plan and yet the learning comes softly.

The rhythm of family life is always on the move 
and so we faithfully persist knowing that it is a marathon not a sprint.

 

The outcome is somewhere down the road.  
We pray, hope and keep pressing on.

Jesus, I trust in You!




2 comments:

  1. Glad you found something that fits this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow and steady wins the race! I need a Roxie fix....do you have any" free time"? Also thanks for the call about Sharon's mom. Are there final funeral arrangements yet?

    ReplyDelete