Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Lecco, Italy and Ultimate Frisbee

There is so much emotion surrounding this trip.
It has been difficult to sort the pictures.
I'm a sentimental type and in a way I find pictures painful and precious at the same time.
I am sorry this trip is over.  I am overwhelmed by how amazing it was.
I am touched by the time spent with my husband and son.

Gorgeous mountains!

It was a big deal to leave our children behind.
It was a big deal to leave the country and find our way in a foreign country.


We drove through a lot of these very long tunnels.



Getting to Dominic was so exciting!
So wonderful to be with one of our children.
So wonderful to see what he had accomplished.


Couldn't tell ya what I'm pointing at.  Heaven only knows!


What a pretty backdrop for this church.


The views were surreal.


I treasure this unique experience we shared with our son.
Once-in-a life time for sure!


Competing at an international level was thrilling.
It was a mini-Olympics.  I can only image what an Olympian's family experiences!
I never would have dreamed that this flying disc sport would lead us to a European vacation.
Representing the USA felt so GOOD!


We were so happy to be American tourist/sport fanatics at this point!



Cutest car!


No comments:

Post a Comment