There are always a lot of firsts when raising a family. Special moments for each child happening so often that sometimes we forget to stop and celebrate.
This month we remember a few of the firsts!
This month we remember a few of the firsts!
JP has his very own pet. His first pet. An anole - a type of lizard that probably grows gang buster somewhere in the world and covers gardens walls. He paid for his at Petsmart with birthday money. Every day he seems surprised that it is alive and still in it's aquarium where it lives with two locally caught tree frogs.
Now we get to buy crickets from the pet store too.
Hopefully soon we can catch some in our yard?
Chris proudly spent his hard found money on feeder fish for our water turtles. He didn't seem to mind that they were going to be eaten. Funny guy!
Our cat Tiger became a mother. Here she is with her first born. She had five kittens altogether. I was home that day and stayed with her as she birthed each one. It was so beautiful to watch nature take over her and the natural mother instinct kick in.
So amazing to watch them find their way to the milk bar.
Another special first came to our children this month. Michael, Margaret and Grace were in a play, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Margaret had a key role as Mrs. Beaver. They did great and survived their experience!
So fun! Sorry we missed the play. I love JP's little lizard. When I saw the pic, I thought, did he catch that at home?!! You don't see many lizards around here. I love all the firsts. <3
ReplyDelete