Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

 

~ Capturing the Context of Everyday Life ~



 

{Pretty}




Thanking God the two little boys have each other.

 

 

{Happy}




A visit to the zoo while the tulips bloom.

 

{Funny}


Clean me I Stink!


Sibling encouragement to remind a brother it's his turn to clean the bathroom.

 

{Real}



Not the car of my dreams...but...


and we thank Him!








9 comments:

  1. I must know where you got that bumper sticker!!! We need one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We picked the bumper sticker up from our pro-life group at church but I found similar ones at www.victorywon.com. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the picture of them holding hands. Yes, where did you get the bumper sticker?
    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! www.victory.com for similar bumper stickers.

      Delete
    2. Ooops..... I meant www.victorywon.com!

      Delete
  3. Well...all my kids want a big van like yours! :) love the two little boys so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there is something exciting about riding on a bus! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your bumper sticker. It's just a good message that is too often hidden. Children are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leila. And thanks for hosting PFHR!

      Delete