~Pretty~
The master bedroom and closet got a good cleaning this week.
Just making the bed each day makes such a difference!
| The quilt my mom made for us - pretty! |
~Happy~
A trip to the library.
Some reading material for everyone - happy!
~Funny~
J.P. loves wearing this hat - funny!
~Real~
Our oldest only has a few weeks left at home before we take him to college.
We are excited for him and a little unsure of what this will be like for all of us.
He and I have gone shopping a couple times this week and his pile is growing.
Buying the small (hard to do since we biggie size everything)
bottle of detergent was painful for me.
I can't imagine not doing his laundry (strange, I know).
I will miss hugging him goodnight
and chatting a bit with him before we all tuck in for the night.
It will be strange not having everyone under the same roof.
We will really miss him!
:*( sniff! that last bit made me tear up--too real! The quilt is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYep, it's happy and sad at the same time!
DeleteThe quilt is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt was really weird when our oldest went to college...you still worry about what they're doing, and if you did enough for them (morally-wise) while they were growing up. It gets easier, though!
Visiting from Catholic Mother's Online!
Thanks for visiting Mary! I appreciate your encouragement about letting go of our kids!
ReplyDelete