"Where's the baby?"
That's the frequent question around our house these days.
That's the frequent question around our house these days.
Keeping him safe keeps us on our toes.
Our little bundle of joy is on the go!
Our little bundle of joy is on the go!
I recently found him in the bathroom discovering the joys of toilet paper rolls.
The rest of the pictures are some of his favorite activities.
Who needs toys?
At nine months, he is on the move and a wiggly bundle of energy.
Dressing him is an adventure.
If they would just let me out!
I love it when they leave the gate open!
This cupboard clearly needs some rearranging.
Metal + hardwood = NOISE!
These things roll and I can chase them!
Mommy took me for a drive so she can rest.
Haha! How quickly they discover TP! Whew--these boys on the go are exhausting but oh, so fun!
ReplyDeleteThey are so curious and it gets them into mischief fast! :)
DeleteThese pictures are sooo sweet! He is quite the EXPLORER!
ReplyDeleteIf he's awake, he's on the move! :)
Delete