Sharing this week's contentment at Like Mother, Like Daughter.
~PRETTY~
We decided to have a Fat Tuesday/St. Valentine's Party!
~HAPPY~
King cake!
| His Royal Highness |
~FUNNY~
An Ash Wednesday snow storm cheered the gang.
~REAL~
Preparing Lenten devotions.
The leaves will be a symbol of our sacrifices.
The Fruits of the Holy Spirit!
We hope to have a very green tree by Easter Sunday!
I LOVE your tree idea! I really need to incorporate ways to teach different tenets of the faith into our daily lives. So much more meaningful that way.
ReplyDeleteThank you Rebekah! The kids really enjoy doing "extra" things to get to put more leaves on! :)
DeleteThe tree idea is wonderful, thank you for sharing! Looks like the Ash Wednesday snow storm was lots of fun, we would love to see snow again but I can't complain about our weather, it is balmy right now and I don't like being cold - guess you can't have it both ways! Loved your snow pictures!
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy! I could do without the snow and cold but it was pretty! :)
DeleteI am just echoing the others, but that tree idea is great. Such a neat visual reminder and encouragement for your family.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sarah! It's a simple idea but does remind us that we are trying to work a little harder on virtue during Lent. Maybe the "virtue" will stick! :)
DeleteRoxie I love the pictures of your Fat Tuesday St Valentines day gala. So fun!! I put a link to you on my last post because your such an inspiration. GOD BLESS!
ReplyDeleteYou are so kind! It was a "two birds with one stone" approach that worked! :)
DeleteThank you Hafsa! Blessings to you and your family this Lent! :)
ReplyDelete