A place to plant some joyful memories and share about our family as we bloom and grow.
Yum! I've missed apple picking this year! So, what are you going to make? :)(btw....this is the first time in awhile I've been able to comment on your blog, i don't know why! I think it is something funky with windows 8 on my end).
We had not been apple picking in......11 years.......where does time go???It was fun and we have been enjoying some yummy apple dishes all week!
Yum! I've missed apple picking this year! So, what are you going to make? :)
ReplyDelete(btw....this is the first time in awhile I've been able to comment on your blog, i don't know why! I think it is something funky with windows 8 on my end).
We had not been apple picking in......11 years.......where does time go???
ReplyDeleteIt was fun and we have been enjoying some yummy apple dishes all week!