I haven't felt very bloggy recently.
A visit over at Like Mother, Like Daughter
is encouraging to capture some of our recent happenings.
~PRETTY~
We went to Family Weekend at Benedictine College.
Big brother was reunited with his youngest sibling and Godson.
Pretty and sweet.
~HAPPY~
Loving my kiddos all together.
Just yesterday the big one was in my arms minus the beard.
(He surprised me Sunday morning for Mass with a clean shaven face!)
~FUNNY~
Mad chemist convinces younger siblings that it's gonna blow!
Hiding behind these railings will save us!
~REAL~
Leaking pipes.....
equal a lot of ruined school books.
Oh gosh, I feel for you about your leaking pipes...we went through the same ordeal and I had our books laid out all over our family room - Thumbing several of them so they wouldn't stick.
ReplyDeleteWhat a young looking college mother you are! Must be the joy radiating from your family life!