Pretty
Margaret is a bookworm.
She is currently reading Heidi.
The illustrations from this 1945 book are so beautiful.
This book belonged to her Great Grandma.
It is a treasure to have and a joy to read!
This bookmark (a crocheted angel) was a gift from her Great Grandma.
I love to see the children using these bookmarks.
Thank you Grandma!
Happy
We had a little Mardi Gras celebration on Fat Tuesday.
Nothing fancy but this Hershey Chocolate Cake was amazing!
The cake and icing recipe are easy and so delicious.
Funny
We found a missing hat frozen in the snow.
It was stiff as a board and could have been used as a boomerang.
Real
He fell asleep as his sister pulled him around in the snow.
They delivered him to the front door like this!
Come visit at Like Mother, Like Daughter.
I LOVE old books like that! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI'm a sucker for old books! Thanks for stopping by! God Bless.
DeleteOh my goodness--I am so cracking up at that picture of Christopher! What a hoot that silly boy (and tired, very tired!). I guess at the very least, you know he was warm. Or hyperthermic. :) The chocolate cake looks delish....makes me hungry....
ReplyDeleteYep, that's definitely a first here. He's given up on naps so......he does get so tired! I felt bad leaving him in the sled for 30 more seconds but it was just too funny. Had to grab the camera for this moment! The cake was ridiculously good - so moist and what a chocolate fix!
DeleteGetting caught up. Love this post!
ReplyDelete