PRETTY
Look what came in the mail today!!!
My pictures are fuzzy but I just couldn't resist!
We are always looking for ways to deepen
and enhance our prayer life.
I was so excited to get a copy of this mother/daughter collaboration.
The illustrations are precious and beautiful.
The sacred art prints at the back of the book are icing on the cake.
Thank you Leila and Deirdre! Well done!
Can't wait to read it!
HAPPY
We really enjoy feeding and watching the birds.
So exciting to have a Robin nesting outside a bedroom window
and a Cardinal's nest next to the porch!
FUNNY
Our kitten provides hours of entertainment.
She manages to get herself in the most interesting places.
REAL
Christopher had his first sibling camp-out.
He was so excited to have a sleeping bag for himself.
He informs us on a daily basis that he is a big boy now.
We think robins are so handsome :) I am waiting for my book, I can't wait to get it!
ReplyDelete