Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Fun


We have had an unusually busy spring.
(I say this every year!)
After a blur of festivities and the aftermath of exhaustion,
I think we realized today that our summer can/should begin.


We took a much needed break to visit our local nature center.
The grumpy mother did not think this was a good idea.


We're supposed to be getting ready for vacation.
We are pushing the laundry through our barely working washing machine.
And mostly feeling anxious and immobilized as we often do just before a trip.

 

It's hard to be grumpy when nature abounds and your children are so happy.


 


 

The days are long but the years are short.


 


And yes I did thank the teenage son for pushing hard to do "something."
And I apologized for being so grumpy!

 


 


Thanking God once again for the gift of his creation!



No comments:

Post a Comment