I've been thinking a lot about my husband lately. I hit the jackpot when God brought us together. He is a wonderful husband and amazing father. I have learned a lot about being a good Mom from him! He is gentle and firm. He knows how to laugh and be silly but no one can outdo him in hard work and energy. He keeps me calm, tells me everything is going to be fine and reminds me I'm doing a great job. Many days I don't deserve his patience but I am so thankful that the good Lord knew I needed this man in my life. He encourages me to step outside of myself and not take life too seriously.
Nothing melts my heart more than seeing the man I love tenderly caring for our little ones.
And the fact that he teaches and grades Math, makes me swoon!
Can I bring my kids over for math class, lol?! You have a wonderful husband and you make a beautiful couple! :)
ReplyDelete