
It's the month of May and we're honoring the Blessed Mother!
{PRETTY}
This is our little Mary altar in the kitchen.
We bring flowers there and often light candles.
We usually keep the Saint of the Day book next to her.
The statue was one of my First Communion gifts!
It's managed to survive many moves and little hands.
| Lilacs this spring. |
{HAPPY}
This Holy Water font is in our entry way. I found it at a small shop in Vienna, Austria during college. It has always meant a lot to me and definitely makes me smile when I come home or pass her in the hallway.
{FUNNY}
This picture isn't funny but so sweet!
![]() |
| I've always loved this Polish Madonna image! |
I am reminded of Kimberly Hahn saying that modeling our lives after the Blessed Mother can be a bit challenging since she (Mary) only had one child and He was perfect!
{REAL}
When I became a mother, I found myself talking to Mary more and asking her to draw me close to her son Jesus. It has been a comfort to turn to her as we raise our children.

You have the perfect Mary altar! :) Built right in and your statue is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHa.....I wanted that corner shelf removed when we first moved in but it has proved to be useful!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't! It adds character. Something my house is severely lacking!
DeleteBeautiful Marian reminders and beautiful blog and family!
ReplyDeleteThank you! God bless.
DeleteWhat a beautiful font! Yes, it definitely has a European look.
ReplyDeleteThe Polish painting is one I've seen before on the Polish missal at church - it caused a few comments!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Delete