Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Five Favorites


five-favorites-moxie-wife-1

1.

Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works
I love, love, love this lotion.
Smells wonderful and makes me feel calm too!
It was on sale at Christmas time for $5.

2.

Country Chic Shower Gel - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

I'm a country girl at heart!
This shower gel is my new B&B favorite.
Thank you hubby for picking this out for me. 
It makes me happy everytime I shower.


3.

Pearl Mint Mentha Shimmer Tint - C.O. Bigelow - Bath & Body Works

I love lip gloss.
I've been addicted to the Mentha Mint B&B gloss for quite a awhile.
It comes in a bunch of fun/yummy tints.

4.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

I don't know what I would do without them.
Your paint might not look the same
but those annoying drawings and marks are gone FOREVER!
And boy can you shine a sink!!!

5.



I like these too much!







1 comment:

  1. Magic Erasers: such a go-to item for moms!! I love them, too:)

    ReplyDelete