Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real


~Pretty~


We blew out eggs and decorated them with dried flowers and ribbon.





 

~Happy~


Our Easter grass is coming up!

 

~Funny~


Children turning anything into a competition.



 

~Real~


View from the porch.....Holy Week snow!



Visit with us over at Like Mother, Like Daughter.


7 comments:

  1. I love the eggs and the grass...I actually want to put my toes in the grass :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and that's because I have so much snow in my yard here...lol...I felt I needed to explain myself further, God bless you Roxie!

      Delete
    2. Ha! I know what you mean, we had winter weather until a few days before Easter and then woke up to snowflakes Easter Monday! Happy Easter to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful eggs! The snow, too - but I still hope it goes away soon for you. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa! We had lovely weather for Easter Sunday but now it's back to the cold! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete