Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real


 

~Pretty~



Flowers from my sweetie!


He knows I love sunflowers.  I'm a Kansas farm girl at heart!


~Happy~



Seeing my two little boys play with Legos makes me so happy!
We had four boys first and we were all about boy toys.
Then our two little bundles of pink surprised us!
I was thrilled!
But then, silly me, I worried about Legos, cars, trucks, and overalls.
Would we ever have another little boy?
I know....crazy.....but true!


And then the Good Lord blessed us with two more boys! 
Amen, Alleluia!


~Funny~



Baby boy is under the impression that if he hides under the table with forbidden loot....
no one will see or find him!


On this particular day he managed to grab the Smellz Good! scented pencils.


I was under the delusion that they would transform our school days.
Math would be fun!
Handwriting.....exhilarating!


But they are more like catnip for toddlers!

~Real~



He's a bundle of joy and energy.
You never know where you'll find him next!

Happy March!





1 comment:

  1. He sure looks cute wherever you find him! Cheery flowers for these grey days!

    ReplyDelete