Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ALLELUIA! Making It Count


We are trying to keep the Easter celebration going!
I found this fun idea at Learning As We Go.

We found letters to print here.
Card stock would work best but we just used regular printer paper.


We decided to make our Alleluia banner with a checkered stamp and colored ink.








This simple craft was a joy to make. 
Our result (picture not so great) was soft pastel checkered letters. 

It's happy and our mantle reminds us it is still ALLELUIA time!


a home of:
Join Pam this Tuesday and make your time online COUNT!

7 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I needed the reminder, too, that we should still be celebrating! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love that it is simple, yet meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice the children could do it on their own and they are so tickled to see it hanging on the mantle.

      Delete
  3. Lovely. I really like how you are continuing the Easter celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the "making it count" idea!

      Delete
  4. Love your stamp overlay idea! Found these other templates that might be of use also. They have tones of other letters, numbers and symbols at http://www.printable-alphabets.com

    ReplyDelete