I'm not much of a planner. Life usually happens to me and I adjust. It's always fun when things come together without much effort and the results are happy.
Here's a look at the ever evolving little boy room.
This chair was a dilaptitated rocking chair I found at a garage sale 16 years ago - yep 16.
It spoke to me - I had to have it. I had my husband saw off the rockers and it made the perfect little chair. The plan was to paint it.....well, that didn't happen but it has always had a place of honor in the littlest person's bedroom next to a pile of books. It has always been a thoughtful spot.
We painted the little boy room a pale blue and then this table came into our life - a hand-me-down!
Next came this darling freebie lamp from a dear friend.
Hey, do I detect a transportation theme entering our lives?
Then came these super cute wall decals found while wandering through Target.
Thank goodness for older children who enjoy projects.
After all these years, the little chair has found its color. Fire Engine Red! I love it!
Next thing is bedding and maybe a window treatment.....hmmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment